Tuesday 30 September 2008

Meeeeooooooooooooooow!

Ah well another day almost over. We haven't been turned round yet, told to go somewhere else, sank, or even crashed for days! It all seems rather odd. But then again the day is not yet over so we wait and see.

On a lighter note I am getting pissed tonight. They have some yum yum wine in the bar with my name written all over it. I have a t-shirt like that. I didn't even realise until someone pointed it out to me! I didn't buy it for that reason - promise! I can't help it if Primark (you know that pricey, upmarket, well-to-do clothes shop) want to put my name on t-shirts...

Din dins was delicious tonight - I even nearly went round for seconds! I decided against it though as I don't want to much food lining my stomach and meaning it takes me longer to get drunk. And if I had gone round for seconds I would have probably doubled my body weight or exploded (stop that cheering in the back). Speaking of which I have put on half a stone since I joined this ship. I can't see how. Everyone knows how hard I work - all that fat should burn off like there is now tomorrow. I am even breaking into a sweat as we speak typing this.

Best have a lay down for a few minutes.

No comments: