Monday 29 September 2008

Surprisingly Quiet

Something is not right.

It has been very very quiet onboard here over the past few days. Since all the trainers left not alot has happened. Something is afoot!

I haven't even had a drink - well thats a lie. I had two cans of Fosters yesterday afternoon but didn't even really enjoy them. Just wasn't in the mood. Strange - I must be ill. Off to the Doc for me (but what else would he find wrong with me? As I have mentioned before I am barred from Ashworth for 'corrupting the inmates' so they can't send me there again!).

We had the Sat TV (not) Repair Man out yesterday who confirmed what I already knew. The Sat TV dome is buggered. I could have saved him the journey but you know what these type are like. 'We know better than you' blah blah blah. So no tv for a few weeks - I am ready for the never ending whinging... God what did people do at sea before TV was around? I dread to think... I know what goes on when we do have TV!!!!

No comments: