Tuesday 16 September 2008

Victor is dead!

Hello Hebrews and Shebrews!

Yes, allegedly 'Victor' is missing, presumed dead. For those of you who aren't aware of who 'Victor' is let me start at the beginning.

Many weeks ago during one of my now legendary all weekers which involves much partying and little sleep, everyone except (as usual) me and Jason had either died, moved on or disappeared. So with no Jeremy Kyle to watch we moved onto the documentries. Having exhausted Virgins' On Demand we opted for OV Guide and went about watching numerous programmes from that. After many hours of space, space (more about that later) and a bit more space we moved onto UFO's.

There was one particular prgramme which was really good about this alleged Alien Interview. Now just watching the alleged interviw itself you would say no its a fake, but after watching the whole programme its actually quite convincing. Well the man who 'smuggled' the tape from Area 51 was a mysterious figure known only as 'Victor'. He was balcked out to hide his identity. Being bored last night I started to have a read on the net about this programme and this man has all of a sudden gone missing. The programme itself is now over 10 years old and no-one has come out to say its fake, which only lets me believe it more. Strange huh?

Going back to space - I bet between me and Jason we now have enough knowledge of space to open our own University. There was one particular programme where I man with a chalkboard drew lots of nice pictures and explained to us:

a) outisde our atmosphere is space
b) space is big
c) what a star looks like
d) he can talk about space for over 10 chapters (trust me we flicked through them)

So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to put the on the back of a postacrd...

Also lots of scientists are looking for black holes. They advised us that they don't know what they look like, are probably very very small, don't know where they are and that they are invisible. So shouldn't be that difficult to find then!!!!!

On a lighter note, the cruise continues to go well. I have been onboard just under a month now - thaat means I am one quarter of the way though my trip. Only three months to go campers and you will all rejoice at my reappearence. I expect you all to be waiting at Manchester Airport with flags and a brass band hailing my return. I can picture it now...

2 comments:

Leah Moore said...

Roy!!

THIS IS LIKE READING INTO THE MIND OF A MAD MAN!
I THINK YOU HAVE HAD FAR TO MUCH SEA AIR AND NEED TO CALM DOWN SMELL SOME SEA SALTS AND COME BACK TO REALITY!

bUT SAYING THAT I DO BELIEVE IN BALCK HOLES AS I HAVE RECENTLY LOST MY PHONE IN ONE!
OH MY GOD!! AM STARTING TO GO MAD LIKE YOU TALKING ABOUT BLACK HOLES AND THAT ARHHHH!

AN YOU NO THE SECRET LOCATION OF AREA 51! YOU HAVE BEEN THERE MANY OF TIMES ALL I WILL SAY IS "BRIDGE ROAD"!!
AND AS FOR ALIENS THEY HAVE TOOK HUMAN FORM AND NOW CALL THEMSELFS COLINS NOT ALIENS!

SEE YOU YOU FAR ACROSS THE GALAXY MY FRIEND!

Luke Mcneil said...

Poor Victor...All he wanted to was invade earth....Good blog keep it up