Friday 19 September 2008

Granny Smith Apples

As ever aboard RFA Disaster we have many things in life to worry about. Todays ponderable is who is this Granny Smith? Does she live in some far off forest surrounded, employing Umpa Lumpa's to go and collect apples then box them up for Sainsburys? Does she even exist or is it a governmet coverup? Who knows? If your out there Granny Smith give us a sign - preferably one that can be seen in the Gulf.

Back to my life - I did go down the bar last night. It was one of the lads birthday so I decided I would get in with the celebration. My 'not drinking' era came to a death defying halt with me falling off the wagon spectacularly! I (think) had 2 bottle of wine, but can't quite remember. I have no recollection of getting to bed. One thing I do remember though is being told some shocking stories about my drunken antics in Gibraltar. Hilarious, but shocking. I was allegedly dancing on tables in one bar, which in itself isn't a bad thing, if you've got it, flaunt it, but it was 5 in the afternoon. Ouch! I did a forwad roll in another bar... oh dear. I decided to stop listening then. There are also pix - I will post the tomorrow. After I have vetted them....

No comments: