Tuesday 16 September 2008

I knew it was too good to be true!

Shock Horror!

We were just about to head out to the Gulf when the ship got a phone call from HQ telling us to turn around! RFA Disaster strikes again. Its all very vague about where we are going and why we are going there, but unsurprisignly we aren't going to where we w where meant to be going! How cryptic...

So now we are floating about going generally nowhere.

If anyone out there has any idea whats going on feel free to let me know.

So other than that whats going on in Royland? Not alot really. I intend to start tanning tomorrow. I want to come home draker than a black hole thats been in the sun to long. 30 mins a day for the next three months should surfice. I will be all tanned for Xmas while everyone else looks like they have been told they have a week to live. Boo hoo hoo!

No comments: