Tuesday 23 September 2008

Day 2 of Operation 'Try not to kill anyone'

Ahhh, what a difference a day makes.

I managed not to get anyone killed today. Unfortunately this might of had something to do with me sending people to completely the wrong places. I managed to send one fire party to a compartment without a fire, and another team to a compartment without a flood. So the only way they were going to get injured is if they tripped up on the way! So the moral to the story is send people to the wrong places. At least you know it won't be a fire or flood that kills them. I don't think this would hold up at a board of inquiry but it sure helps me sleep at night!

Speaking of sleep, after my mucho mucho tiredness yesterday I managed to get loads and loads of sleep in today so feel tip top. I think my body has adjusted to all this 'work work work' now. Also I think the seventeen cups of tea and twenty three cans of coke are helping. To be honest though once the adrenaline gets going and I start sending people off to the wrong places the time just flys by.

Oh I had a Mars bar today - it was yum yum. I haven't had any real chocolate since I left the UK over a month ago. Livin' the dream eh?

87 days to go....

No comments: