Saturday 20 September 2008

Fast forward, pause and rewind - just like a DVD!



I was sitting browsing the internet earlier when I came across a post about FilmFlex and how annoying the promo for it is. Obviously they do not appreciate the delights of 'five hundred films at your fingertips....stay in watch a thriller...' Oh how it evokes so many memories! Then ofcourse there was everyones favourite - Service Off Air! We watched for hours and hours wondering what would happen next. It was truly amazing!

But lest we forget - the programme to beat all programmes - providing many hours of quality entertainment

SIGNED BY THE BOX

Anyone who hasn't watched it hasn't lived. There was one woman who must have had about 5 outifts in the most horrific colours and three wigs, which she interchanged between songs. And her dancing was outstanding. But I have trouble believing that any deaf person is going to set there alarm for 5 in the morning to get up and watch it. In saying that though, we all used to be up watching - with the sound on!!!!!!

I hae tears rolling down my face as I type this - I just can't stop laughing! We really used to sit and watch this rubbish! If anyone walks in the shack they will wonder what the hell I am doing...

No comments: