Thursday 2 October 2008

Skins

Oh my God...

Incredibly busy as ever, I have just been watching an episode of Skins. That teen E4 proggie. I am never watching it ever again. Its like my life in 45 minutes. Faaaaaarr to many similarities. Everyone is permanently wrecked, talking poo and generally not doing very much constructive. In this particluar episode there was jumping out of windows to avoid someones parents (check), to much booze (check) and lost of stuff (check) whcih made me cringe. In some respects it was rather tame compared to some weeks I have, but its still not good to see it in colour.

Anyway...

Rang around yesterday and everyone was shockingly sober (except me). Its not the same having a converstaion over the satellite fone drunk when the other person isn't. Don't remember much of the various conversations but sure they were all very interesting and worthwhile. So thank you whoever I spoke to!

Todays ponderable is why do you feet smell and your nose run? It makes no sense! I have far too much time on my hands.

No comments: