Tuesday 7 October 2008

Shiver me timbers!

Another day steams by with me achieveing not alot. Its certainly getting quieter on here and I doubt very much is going to happen before we get into port.

But... today we chased after some pirates!!!!!

I use chased in the very very loosest sense of the word. We sort of just pointed the ship in there general direction and starting heading towards them. Luckily for the pirates this rust bucket is not going to win any speed competitions and it looked like they had at least one man rowing so we never even got close. Even at full speed, with everyone out pushing and the wind behind us this thing still goes backwards!!!!

I was incredibly drunk last night. Its my night off so I thought why not? It would be rude not to. One and a half botles of wine later I was stumblig round the ship. Jolly good fun! I think I also made some fone calls. So if I spoke to you then remind me what I said to you!

My ramblings make more sense drunk anyway.

No comments: