Thursday 30 October 2008

Slowly going nowhere!

Ahoy there!

Another exciting day in paradise. Bugger all is happening. We don't even now what or when our next port of call is 'cos the powers that be don't even know. Its good to know that someone somewhere has no idea what this ship is up to. The amount of rumours flying round vary from Dubai to the moon!!!! We wait and see, but until then I just continue to stumble through the weeks. On a lighter note I am half way through my trip...

I have just been elected mess president for some reason. I think the crew had had faaaaarr too much to drink that night! Well anyway my first commandment was to organize a Haloween Fancy Dress Party. Oh tis gonna be ace. I am going as a wounded Marine. A snack size Action Man. I look ace in my Marine outfit!!! I will post pix as soon as I have them.

Right I am off the bar once my watch has finished for a few drinkey drinkey yum yums. I deserve it. Definitely. If I keep telling myself that it will sound true...

No comments: