Monday 13 October 2008

Put a bangin donk in it!

Well hello there everyone.

Its a life on the ocean waves, a life on the ocean waves.
Wasn't that nice everyone - a nice little sing song to get you going? I hope it sticks in your head all day. Another reason to remember me!

The weather here is truly delightful. My tan is coming along rather nicely. It really is a hard life lazing on the upperdeck with my Walkman on listening to some house classix whilst going a luvly brown. I hope everyone back home is having as much fun in the sun as I am!

As promised I went down the bar last night and had a few quiet drinks - not! I decided it would be a terrible shame for those bottles of red wine to go to waste. So I put two of them out of there misery. I felt surprisingly tip top this morning and my watch flew over. Strange. I should do this more often...

But don't forget everyone - put a donk in it!

No comments: