Friday 10 October 2008

More pirates!

Argh! There be pirates in these waters there be!

Yes, RFA Disaster has been chasing more pirates. Todays lot were as dull as the last lot. This time though they were far far away. It took us half the day to get to them. Then it turned out they weren't pirates at all, just fisherman out plying there warez! Silly old us. Tomorrow I expect we will chase after more pirates which will probably be a whale.

What has little old me been up to then? I went down the bar last night as it was my night off again and had some delicious wine. I drank one and a half bottles and as usual have very little recollection of anything after about 11pm. As ever sleepin is cheatin so I think I stayed up watching a DVD. Why I bothered I will never know as I have no idea what I watched but am sure it was Oscar Award Winning material.

We get into port soon and am really looking forward to it. I intend to go ashore as early as possible and lounge in the nearby hotel. Its gonna be ace. I will also be able to have phone conversations with people without the 3 second delay that plagues the statellite fone. I bet everyone back home is made up to know they will soon hear from my daily!!!!

No comments: