Wednesday 24 December 2008

Not a lot to do...

Ahoy there from a sunny Seychelles!

With Christmas only round the corner there really isn't alot happening in Roy land. It really doesn't feel very Christmasey at all, mainly due to the bakin hot weather and there not being many decorations up ashore. But I am making up for it with my continued partying!

Went ashore yesterday at 9am on the premise of getting some postcards and finding a net cafe. Thankfully, for a change I managed to do both before everyone else came ashore and dragged me (Kickin' and screaming I might add!) to the local bars. Not a mad one though - was back onboard by 8 in the evening. The heat really does take it out of ya. Strangely this doesn't seem to happen very often back home!

They Seychelles is nice but why anyone in there right mind would pay thousands of pounds to come out here is beyond me. Besides the nice beaches and stunning scenery there isn't that much to do, to be honest, besides sit on the beach admiring the stunning scenery - oh and get a tan! Still its better than credit crunched UK though!

Speaking of the UK I have begun packing in preperation for my big journey home in just 10 days! Oh I am sooooooo excited now. Not long. I hope everyone has booked the Monday off, cos I can see a long party weekend when I am home...

Oh and it Christmas tomorrow!

Life is good.

No comments: