Wednesday 17 December 2008

Not long now...

Oh god what an incredibly boring day.

Nothing at all is happening on this heap of junk. I have looked at everything on the internet, twice. And it still wasn't that interesting the second time round. Oh dear... I even ended up sunbathing for two hours today. And I hat sunbathing. Really hate it. But it would be rude to go home paler than when I left all those months ago. Oh how I want to be home soon - luckily I am so I don't know why I am complaining.

They are having a big fire exercise tomorrow which should be a barrel of laughs. Can't wait for that. It usually entials me sending people to the wrong place and then blaming them for not listening to my instructions properly! I will muddle through knowing that once its all over I can go down the bar for a drinkey drinkey yum yum. I haven't been down the bar for days. Dunno why. I think I should and soon. I could even go tonight, but don't thik I will. We will see. Yes see. Ummmm beeeer. See. Resist Roy!

2 comments:

Scott Willison said...

Are you actually, seriously, trying to make people feel sorry for you because you HAVE to spend two hours sunning yourself?

Roy McNeil said...

I HAD to do another hour today aswell! Then they made me work.

Still lookin forward to the bar tonight though!