Monday 15 December 2008

I'm coming home!

Its official campers! I will be home on Sunday, 4th January. I land at Heathrow just after seven then board my Virgin Pendolino to Liverpool arriving bang on midday! I can't wait now and am getting really excited.

I hope everyone is going to be there to meet me. I would prefer banners, a brass band and maybe Granada.

And this is absolutely hilarious - you can;t make stuff like this up: (From the Liverpool Echo)

Clown brings chaos to Merseyrail

A SOUTHPORT woman dressed as a clown drove her car onto a live train track.
The 57-year-old had a lucky escape on Saturday when she ended up on the line at Crescent Road level crossing, Birkdale, Southport.
It is understood the woman, who was wearing a curly blonde wig, painted red cheeks, a green jacket and stripy socks, thought she was turning into Dover Road when she ended up on the track at 5.30pm.

Oh the shame!

See you in a few weeks campers!

No comments: